
Princess Keriyama? (Miss Universe 2007 from Japan, Riyo Mori)
06/11 - In recounting the assorted opportunities which have come her way since being named Miss Universe last month, the Japan-born Riyo Mori says one "super" job lead might find her on no less than NBC's Heroes, playing Yaeko, a new character whom she describes as a love interest for one of the main characters. "I went to the casting audition and read a script in English and Japanese, and they said it was really good," the 20-year-old dancer tells the Associated Press. "So I hope I can be in the show." Source: TV Guide Online [Note: Our guess is that she auditioned for the role of Princess Keriyama, which will more than likely end up being Hiro's love interest.]
Dania Ramirez has been cast as "Maya". You may have seen her in my blog previously, she played Callisto in "X-Men: The Last Stand"
David Anders has been cast as Kensei (the ancient samurai hero). Anders was previously cast as Sark on "Alias".
Aaaah, now we get to the "real" Feudal Princess Keriyama - Japaness pop princess Eriko Tamura!
-DB-





No comments:
Post a Comment